Busy weeknights are made easier with this simple yet delicious Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops recipe. They ‘re so tender, and the taste is so wonderful that your family will want them on the menu all the time. Being stressed from my busy day makes me think of sleeping right away once I arrived home. But the last thing I would probably do is to be anxious in the kitchen preparing a crockpot ranch pork chop. This is my way of relieving the stress I’ve been through during the day, and I think somehow it’s effective.
Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops is the world’s simplest, and so delicious, recipe. Serve with mashed potatoes-use it instantly to make it easy. For this recipe, I chose to make boneless pork chops in a crockpot but it’s up to you to pick boneless or boneless at the end of the day. There is no need to think about taking the boneless ones out of the bones. They ‘re easier to serve and they’re going to be easier on your budget. With bone-in, you get the added cooking flavor with the bone, which can make or break a recipe at times. But crockpots can make the meat very tender, and sometimes a hard bone will cause the meat to fall apart when serving. These pork chops almost melt in your mouth.
- 1 pound pork chops, loin, center-cut
- 1 packet Ranch dip and seasoning mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 can 98% fat-free cream of chicken
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- (optional) you can add potatoes.
- Prepare the pork chop, season with salt and pepper, and place in the crockpot.
- In a bowl, combine the Ranch mixture, the water, and the chicken cream, and pour over the chops into a crockpot.
- Cook on low heat for 5-7 hours.
- Serving Size: consists of four servings, one pork chop each.